Central Coast News Headlines

Electrical Socket Was Cause Of Kennel Fire That Claimed Seven Dogs

The cause of the structure fire, at the Thousand Hills Pet Resort in rural San Luis Obispo November 19 was determined to be electrical.  

The fire killed seven dogs.  Authorities have narrowed down the cause of the fire to an electrical socket inside a kennel.  

The fire, which burned unattended for at least an hour, destroyed three small dog kennels that were clustered about three-and-a-half feet apart. The seven dogs that died were housed in two of those three kennels. 

Scroll To Top